- 15/12: Microcredit ADA Luxembourg (2:00)
- On 04/12/2015 in Paris: Land of African Business (COP21)
- The 04 and 05 December Oser l'Afrique organize an event dedicated to African entrepreneurship in Lome.
Collaboration with CRS & PED
Broadcasting of the web documentary on the site's home :
Web conference on 20 November, for the Week of International Solidarity: COP21 and CRS in Africa: Challenges and solutions for African economic actors.
Small is Powerful project and his films will be presented to 10 groups of 40 people from 10 cities, including at-least 7 in Africa.
Using SIP movies at 2 training webinars about African SMEs in November (NEST) and January (IOT)
Project presentation in the newsletter RSE & PED sent to over 1500 specialized contacts in CSR
- 02 & 03/12/2015 Speech at EVPA Madrid
- 04/12/2015 in Paris : Land of African Business (COP21)
- ESSEC (Higher School of Economics and Commerce) is organizing two days Small Is Powerful on 12 and 13 October.
The program :
- October 12 to 16: photographic exhibition and multimedia Small Is Powerful.
- October 12 - 19-21 hours: Hold-up organized by the students of Noise and Enactus with Sidi Kalifou, director of CDS (Mauritania)
- October 13 - 9:00 to 10:30: Presentation of Small Is Powerful by Joan Bardeletti, founder of the project, with Jaco Chan, co-founder and CEO of IOT (Madagascar) and Mialy Ranaivoson, investing charged at Investors & Partners (I & P) - with film projection.
- October 13 - 10:45 to 12:00: Round Table: African SMEs: small businesses, large resources for development, with Joan Bardeletti, Jaco Chan, Cecile Renouard, director of CODEV program and Pierre Carpentier, Investment Director at I & P.
- October 13 - 15h00 - 16h30: Round table - Recycling plastic waste in emerging countries: the role of small businesses as a source of inspiration moving Towards a circular economy, with Bilikiss Adebiyi, Director WECYCLERS (Nigeria)
- Evening "Small is Powerful", October 15, at the headquarters of the French Development Agency.
The program :
- 17h: Welcome and visit of the exhibition
- 17h30 - 18h30: Round table with Jean-Michel Severino, Joan Bardeletti, Sandrine Boucher, Sidi Khalifou Chang Waye Jaco Kit, and Dr. Abdoulaye Diop
- 18h30 - 20h: Cocktail
- UNIVERSITY PARTNERSHIP : Conference & debate with Science-Po Paris, Menton Campus September 24th about the role of African SMEs in the development of the continent
Two lectures, a panel discussion, film streaming, opening of the exhibition
Participation : Jean Michel Severino, Managing Director of Investors and Partners; Joan Bardeletti project director and students and faculty on campus
- ARICAN LAUNCH OF THE WEB-DOCUMENTARY during Le Monde Afrique debate "Africa, the future of the World" in Abidjan, Ivory Coast on 10 and 11 September.
Presentation of the exhibition, the project and the web documentary.
- LAUNCH OF THE WEB-DOCUMENTARY and presentation of the project at the Forum CONVERGENCES
The 07, 08 September at the Palais Brogniart, Place de la Bourse in Paris
The Sept. 09 at City Hall Paris
September 7th (13h-14.30): Streaming of 5 films in the auditorium
September 8th (13h) : presentation of the project Small is powerful and the web documentary in the auditorium
September 9th (10h-17h): presentation of the exhibition Small is powerful at the Paris City Hall.
Streaming of films during work assignments 1,4,3 (TPE) and 1,2,2 (Social Entrepreneurship)
- Introducing Small is powerful by the Picturetank agency in VISA POUR L'IMAGE photojournalism festival, from September 2 to 5 in Perpignan.
Joan Bardeletti presence on site.
- Participation in European Development Days in Brussels.
Meeting with more than 50 professional development on the stand "The Great Media".
Conduct two round tables: "The African Entrepreneurship and climate change" and "Social inclusion and African SMEs". Joan Bardeletti, Jean-Michel Severino manager of Investors and Partners and two executives of SMEs: Sidi Khalifou (CDS / Mauritania) and Khadi Nakoulima (NEST / Senegal)
- Diner of Le Point Afrique : June 16 at La Maison Blanche in Paris
More than 120 people, ambassadors, directors of media, businesses, NGOs involved in Africa and / or Development.
Film distribution and first presentation of the exhibition